Myself introduce



 Hello boo!

   


My name is Diana Johnson. People usually may call me Diana , born 24 April 2005 and I am 19 years old this year. I was born and raised in Hospital Kapit, Sarawak. I am student at SMK KAPIT NO.2. My favorite colour is pink. My hobby is to play outdoors games like hiking, swimming and cycling.Then, I think I love to watch Mee Nak’ movie. I love horror genre movie because it was interesting and inspiring people life.Actually, I think I want to be nurse soon. I have a cat. It name is Ai bel . It have white colour. Then , maybe my dream want to get a good pointer in my all sem in STPM because I want my parent be proud to have me. My mother is my idols because  she good at cooking and cares about all her daughter. I love my mother because she is always being my hero. My sisters are really nice to everyone. They’re goodness for me and care me like always being a baby forever. Even though I’m very annoying to them and sometimes bad to them. I am admired to Cha Eun Woo , he is Korea’s actor and singer. He is very tall and having a handsome face. I love all about him. That’s all.

        

Comments

Popular Posts